Sunday 11 October 2009

One week to go!

Yesterday I had a very nice surprise! Some girlfriends of mine arrived laden down with balloons, cookies, wine and cheesecake. We had a lovely day sitting in the sunshine, being entertained by my nieces, before heading indoors to indulge in some cringeworthy - but "fun at the time" - karaoke. It was such a fun day and I felt very loved indeed. Especially when one of my friends revealed her "Team Neffy" t-shirt. Brilliant!

But, alas, that's it for fun and games now. I only have one week to complete my seemingly neverending "to do" list, which includes buying my son a six week supply of his favourite noodles so that he has options when my mom tries to make him eat 'proper food' (proper food + teenagers = tantrums). One thing I no longer have to worry about however is a hat since my lovely mom read my mind and bought the exact one I had been lusting over in a shop only days before. Yay! What do you think?

Neffy "The Intrepid"

1 comment: