Friday 9 October 2009

I'm gonna need a bigger bag

Donations have been arriving in the post, and I know that a few packages are still on their way to me. Thank youuuu! I know it won't have been cheap to send these bags/boxes of shoes etc and I really appreciate it. Although ... I am beginning to worry about how I'm going to carry all this stuff! Ha! Don't fret, where there's a will, there's a way! ;-)

Here are this week's fantastic donations (& a few of the supplies that I have bought):

12 x pairs of shoes, 106 x sanitary towels, 75 x pencils, 96 x crayons, 100 x pieces of chalk, 2 x skipping ropes, 2 x Rounders sets, 1 x frisbee, 1 x blowing bubbles

Also definitely worth mentioning at this point is that PayPal donations have now reached £105.00. Yup, one hundred and five pounds! Considering most people have donated a few quid each, that's pretty darned impressive. I have even had donations from someone's mom and a complete stranger who heard about the cause through word of mouth. How lovely is that?? This whole experience is already showing me so much GOODNESS in human nature, and I haven't even left yet! Along with the donations come wonderful messages of support and it is incredibly heartwarming to know that you're all behind me on this. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I wish you could all come with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment