Wednesday 2 December 2009

Sorry!

Hey folks! I've been receiving emails asking where on earth I am and why I have left my Blog 'hanging in the air'. Reeeally sorry about that and, with reference to the last couple of days I spent in Uganda, I will post an update here very soon. I have just been so busy since I got home - trying to keep warm, washing the mud out of my clothes/toenails/ears/hair, catching up with my family and spending some one-to-one time with my son. I haven't even reviewed my photographs yet which is totally bizarre for me as they would normally all be online by now!

But do not fear - I can confirm that there is more to come and you will soon hear all about the wonderful (and unexpected) leaving party that the Owino family threw for me, plus my reflections etc now that I'm home.

I have my annual coach trip to the wonderful city of Bath this weekend with my mom but I hope that I will get a chance to update the Blog by Friday, and then begin with the photographs early next week. For those of you who are not connected to me through my Facebook and have found this Blog through Google 'tags', I will be creating a video or two using a selection of photos and uploading them onto YouTube so you won't miss out. I will post links here when completed.

By the way, has everyone seen the full moon tonight? Nights like this at the compound were absolutely stunning. The whole place would be lit up by the moonlight and stars - it was just so beautiful and peaceful *sigh* Oh Uganda, I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment